Crustless Quiche is the less fancy term for it. It makes a great healthy breakfast option that you can have in the fridge for those mornings you don't have time to cook. Here is my Frittata Recipe.
I covered mine with beeswax wrap - literally the best thing. Way better than saran wrap if you ask me, and I put it in the fridge. I found a great brand, Lillybee Wrap, at Marshall's, but you can find some great ones on amazon, like THIS one.
Frittata (Crustless Quiche) Recipe
- Depending on the size you want. My small pie dish held 6 eggs.
- *6-12 eggs. Can mix egg whites in too if you want or use just egg whites (3 eggs and 1 cup of egg whites)
- 1/4 of a Pepper
- 1/8 of a white Onion
- 1/4 of a Zucchini
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheese (1/2 in the egg mixture and 1/2 on top)
- Whisk eggs together
- add veggies and cheese
- spray pan *I forgot this step - it was a disaster!
- bake in the oven at 375F for 30 mins *and just go from there, it might take longer
- Top with ketchup or salsa - if either of those things are your thing
There you have it, my super simple Frittata (Crustless Quiche) Recipe. The best thing about this, you can make it your own. Add whatever cheese you like or whatever veggies you want. Spinach is really good in there too. Kids don't like veggies - you could blend the veggies and mix them in the egg mix. If you try it out, I’d love to see it! Tag me, @courageouslynavigating. You can check out a few more of my recipes on the blog HERE. Enjoy.