No matter where you go, there are certain coffee drinks that will always be on the menu. And if you have a coffee machine, espresso machines, or anything else you might need to make specialty coffee at home. It's all about finding your favorites. My Nespresso and Aerocinno are a game-changer for me after my brother got the espresso machine when he moved out! But there is still something I love about getting a coffee at a coffee shop. It's my happy place! My 5 best coffee drink orders are listed below, drinks you can get out at your favorite coffee shop, or make at home.
Okay, so most coffee places have flavoring - so you can always take a basic latte and add a little flavor. Most coffee shops have their own drinks and combinations to try. But I’ll run down my top 5 drinks, seasonal, regular, and just coffee!
- COFFEE - black or with cream and sugar. Each place is different but there are a few places that have a great drip coffee! Regular brewed coffee is fine at home, but I’ll get a good drip coffee out and about.
But I love brewing coffee in my old coffee maker that got me through University! My Nespresso makes great coffees when I just need one cup!! Love to have the options of different coffee flavors and types with my Nespresso.
- Starbucks Pumpkin Cream COLD BREW - I’d have this all year if I could. It’s regular iced coffee with a flavored cold foam cream and oh my gosh it’s so good! It’s a must-have for sure!
- If I'm not feeling coffee then you can never go wrong with LONDON FOG! It’s one of my favorites! Made with almond milk or coconut milk gives it that extra yum.
- FLAVORED LATTE - Hazelnut Latte or Caramel - just a good regular flavor latte. You can’t go wrong with that. But the BEST — what my family likes to call a "SATURDAY MORNING" — just some brown sugar and extra cinnamon in your latte and it feels like a perfect Saturday morning.
Again, at home, my Nespresso does everything I need. In the long run, it saves money too. So if you love your coffee like moi, it would be a good investment if you are looking for something.
- And last but not least a MARBLE MOCHA. Most places will always have the option to do a white mocha or a dark mocha - well mix them together and voila! A marble mocha - both white chocolate and dark chocolate! It’s a sweet treat whenever you need a pick me up!
I’m a very picky coffee person. Growing up in a coffee shop will do that to you. I’ve been drinking probably way too much coffee since I was like 15... maybe younger. I hope you’ll try one of these for your next coffee! Or even get yourself a nice at-home machine, I can’t say enough good things about Nespresso! Enjoy!