How to Make Zucchini Lasagna Boats
I love zucchini lasagna boats - the best things for lunch, low carb and super easy. I literally use leftover spaghetti sauce from spaghetti night and whip this up in 20 mins.
My Zucchini Lasagna Boat Recipe
Ingredients: this is all dependent on how many you want, and if you just have leftover spaghetti sauce like me.
Makes 8 boats
- 1 cup shredded Mozza cheese
- 1 cup meat sauce/spaghetti sauce*
- 8 tbsp cottage cheese
- 2 large zucchini
*you can add more or less sauce - this is just an estimate
- Preheat over at 400F
- Hollow out the middle of zucchini *if you're making your sauce from scratch at the same time, throw in the middle of the zucchini in your sauce.
- Once hollowed, add olive oil, salt and pepper and bake for 10 mins
After 10 mins
- Take them out and add your cottage cheese, meat sauce and mozza
- Place back in over and bake for 8 mins
- Once cheese is melted, broil for another 2 mins on low
There you go, easy, low carb and fast. Or if you want fresh for dinner double the recipe and make your sauce fresh! It's really all up to you, that is what I love most about this recipe. Check out this video of how I make my zucchini lasagna boats.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to our email and get access to all the insider info. Monthly newsletters, freebies, updates and more.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.